Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hot Chick Of The Day: Saven Mi

Today's "Hot Chick Of The Day" graces us with her presence all the way from Canada. Saven is probably one of the coolest/hottest girls to be featured on the site.





Name: Saven Mi

Age: 22

Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Favorite Movie: 50 First Dates, Mean Girls, Planet Terror, Fight Club, DBZ movies
Favorite Video Game: I have too many favs. Can't decide! Chrono Trigger, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy IX, Star Ocean: The Second Story, Pokemon (Blue and Yellow)... and yes I've seriously played all of them multiple times.
Turn On's: Romance, a muscular body, tattoos, and talent. If you can sing or freestyle to me in a sexy voice I will melt.

Turn Off's: Disrespect, rudeness, negativity, and liars.

What do you look for in a guy: Someone who is sweet, romantic, honest, loyal, passionate and respectful. He has to have goals, be positive, have a good heart and a great sense of humour. He should be adventurous, exciting and always up for anything. He must love to work out, travel, drink and dance with me at the club! So yes, he needs to be outgoing and fun. If he is really deep and interesting that would be a great bonus. I need someone I can have good conversations with.

Post a Comment